- 1 C rolled oats
- 1 C almonds
- 1 C brown rice flour
- 1/3 C melted coconut oil
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/4 C brown rice syrup
- Fruit-sweetened jam of your choice - I made these this fall with figs!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oats and almonds in a blender or food processor and blend until they have the consistency of flour.
- Add to a large bowl with brown rice flour. In a small bowl mix together the oil, maple and brown rice syrup.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Make 1-inch balls with your hands and press flat onto a cookie sheet.
- Make an indentation with your thumb into the center of each cookie.
- Fill each cookie with a teaspoon of jam. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!