Melt in Your Mouth Sugar Cookies
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 cup grass-fed butter, softened
- 4 oz cream fraise, softened
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large pasture raised egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp arrowroot
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 1 cup premium white chocolate chips
- With a hand mixer, cream together butter and cream fraise until well-combined.
- Add coconut sugar and beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, scrape down from the sides periodically.
- Add egg and beat until combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
- In separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture, until completely combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Once cookie dough has chilled, remove from fridge and roll into 1 - 1 1/2" balls.
- Place on parchment paper and slightly flatten with your hand or the bottom of a clean glass.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.