Happy Heart Probiotic Gummies
- 2 cups of organic raspberries, or fruit of your choice
- Juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 1/4 cup of raw coconut water
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 6 tbsp grass fed gelatin
- 2 tbsp probiotic powder
- heart silicon molds, if you wanna keep it Valentine-y
- Place the fruit and water into a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. If seeds bother you, run the puree through a sieve before heating it. They don’t bother me so I skip that.
- Pour the fruit puree into a small sauce pan and heat on the stove top until a bit of steam begins to come off the top.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and melt in the honey.
- Slowly whisk in the gelatin 1 tbsp at a time, making sure to get the lumps out!
- Let cool for a few minutes, or until you can touch the mixture with your finger without burning it. You just want to cool it enough so that it doesn’t kill off the probiotic when you add it it.
- Whisk in the citrus juice and the probiotic powder.
- Distribute the mixture into your silicon molds (or glass baking dish). Refrigerate until hardened (about 30 minutes)
- Store in an airtight container for 1 week.