Goat Cheese and Asparagus Stuffed Turkey Breast
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breasts
- 1/2 C goat cheese
- 8 asparagus spears, ends trimmed off
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place turkey breast on piece of parchment paper and place another piece on top. Use meat tenderizer topound meat so that it is about 1/2 in thick (you want to take time to do this well, as this will allow youto stuff and roll turkey breast easily.
- Once turkey breast has been flattened out, season with salt and pepper.
- Place 4 asparagus spears in eachturkey breast and top with 1/4 cup of goat cheese.
- Roll turkey breast and place into aluminum foil. Drizzle with avocado oil.
- Season top of turkey breast with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Fold each turkey breast into foil so that you have 2 little packets.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until the meat is cooked to 165 degrees.