Gluten-Free Molasses Cookies
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup grass-fed butter, softened
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cage-free egg
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Coconut sugar for rolling dough in
- In a large mixing bowl mix together coconut sugar, butter and molasses. Add in the egg until mixture is light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix together flours, baking soda, salt, and spices until well combined. Slowly mix into wet mixture.
- Cover dough and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Roll dough into 1 - 1 1/2 in balls, then roll each ball in sugar to coat.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit before placing cookies on wire rack to cool.