Cranberry & Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
1 hr, 15 minutes
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar + 2 Tbsp
- 1 large cage-free egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- With an electric or hand mixer, beat together butter and coconut sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add egg and beat on high for 1 minute. Add vanilla.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture until well combined. Add oats, cranberries, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Place dough in the fridge for at least one hour to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1- 1 1/2 " balls onto cookie sheet, 2 " apart.
- Bake for 10mins or until edges are lightly browned with a soft center. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to rack to cool completely.