- 1/2 T coconut or avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head cauliﬂower, diced
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- grated parmesan for serving, if desired (do not add if making paleo)
- sliced green onions for serving, if desired
- In a dutch oven pot (or heavy pot), heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cut up cauliﬂower and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until cauliﬂower is softened.
- Carefully pour entire contents of pot into blender (I use my Vitamix). Add salt.
- Carefully blend until smooth. Serve in bowls with grated parmesan cheese on top (if desired) and sliced green onions. Enjoy!