- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 14-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 C avocado oil, plus more for drizzling if desired
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 T tahini
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 T chopped cilantro
- Process with a vitamin or food processor. Drop garlic through feed tube of food processor and allow to process until finely chopped.
- Add beans, oil, lime juice, tahini, ground coriander and salt. Process until smooth.
- Scrape sides, add cilantro and process to combine.
- Serve drizzled with additional oil if desired.